At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define personalized learning, competency-based learning, and blended learning.
- Differentiate among the three terms and describe their relationship.
- Describe what each one looks like in the classroom and school levels.
- Identify the 5 phases of
- Examine the pros and cons of
- Describe the classroom models that are common in mplementation.
- Brainstorm how a shift to
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the traditional model to competency-based model of learning.
- Identify differentiated and timely support to provide each student flexibility.
- Discover what competency-based learning looks like from different perspectives.
- Explore what competency-based learning looks like in your school.